Tenant Screening Services, LLC values the privacy of those visiting our web site. The following outlines our policy with regarding to information obtained from visitors to our web site:
If you visit our web site to read or download information, such as marketing material, press releases, product descriptions or employment opportunity information, we collect and store only the following information about you:
- The name of the domain from which you access the Internet.
- The date and time you accessed our site
- The date and time you accessed our site.
- The Internet address of the web site from which you linked directly to our site.
If you identify yourself by sending an e-mail to us or filling out a request for information, we collect your personal identifying information.
If you are a Tenant Screening Services, LLC customer and you are using our web site to run a transaction, we collect your identifying information and all information regarding the transaction in accordance with the terms of our Standard Master Agreement.
We use the information we collect:
- as functionally necessary to process visitor instructions and transactions
- for efficient internal operation of our web site
- for internal marketing purposes
- for disclosure to and use by third parties with respect to visitors who consent after being notified of intended uses;
- iin emergencies when physical safety is believed at risk
- in the event such web site visitor becomes a customer of Tenant Screening Services, LLC, according to the terms and conditions of the Tenant Screening Services, LLC Master Agreement.
We do not share confidential information regarding the usage of our products by any of our customers with any third parties, including investors.